Wednesday, June 8, 2011

free to fly

Yes, Birds kept on wandering on the open blue sky...
Through the lines which are just imaginary or the thought just is ...
As it is said-it's the same path, same stone, same noon...
It's just the new vision and the new day...
The essence of the purity is the flower which I see everyday...
The clarity of the water is the crystal which I wish everyday...
Words just seem great, but it's ain't the talent show...
The show which is going on and we have been watched...
Beauty which fades with the freedom isn't my last line...
Yes, I am a bird and I am free to fly. and here to fly...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a kind word at each offering,
it is in this generosity that a true sense of
belonging is born. [Lines from Rebecca's blogpost]