Thursday, June 2, 2011

It rained..

The rain drops flashing on my face reminded me of few things..
When I had discovered that a path always leads to another..
But this one was something different, or in a way a newone..
Moments, where I was searching for the words which I couldn't recollect..
Newly built road had the beauty to attract any traveller to discover himself..
Streetlights just looked like the pebels disowned by a little kid playing..
Each stone on the way told it's glorious stories and led the Nomad..
The time it spent, the beating it took, the people it saw..
As popularly said- It goes on ...
The Path.. The Quest....And the Rain..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a kind word at each offering,
it is in this generosity that a true sense of
belonging is born. [Lines from Rebecca's blogpost]