Saturday, September 10, 2011

Love and A Life..

You were walking at a distance which I could see, or which that I could feel..
The space between us was not that far that I would forget you..
Not that close too that I would someday step into your footprints..
Breeze blowing and your long dark hair singing a song..
Well, I din't get carried away, it was you who I found in myself..
You walked a mile to look back at the mile you covered..
Gloomy shadow hadn't turned around although you did..
It was still following you, not with an eye to follow you..
So is the destiny, life would turnaround in a day, but not the stone..

1 comment:

  1. haha ... sweet simple n luvly ...
    Life is so b'ful !! :):)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind word at each offering,
it is in this generosity that a true sense of
belonging is born. [Lines from Rebecca's blogpost]