Monday, March 19, 2012

New life..

This was the day I wanted to live..
With the spotlight on and the music play..
My feet never had a move before..
Being stagnant, I had glued to the clay..
I wanted the breeze to wash me away..
And it finally set, the show had begun..
Poor me, heart racing and pulse high..
Rising from the shadow, I made it dance..
It's was magical, had conquered the stage..
Those moments, toils, looked spectacular..
A drop from eye, I had arrived from  dusk..
Deep in me, was the belief of the beginning..
Deep in me, was the joy of the new dawn..
Deep in me, was the realisation of a new path..

2 comments:

  1. Poem on ur flash mob performance! :D I knew you would write abt it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) .. Hope I have put it in a way that suits the theme of my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind word at each offering,
it is in this generosity that a true sense of
belonging is born. [Lines from Rebecca's blogpost]