Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Shoreline..

Great pursuit
My kismet beacons
Shoreline reefs


Most of us don't heed to our inner voice, hence end up beating the bush and cursing life. Meditation is the best medicine. Kismet- Destiny always beacons. May be in a reef far away. Looking at it from the shore and feeling proud of the pursuit so far, could make the Destiny out of sight. Never rest till the goals are achieved is the message here.

This Haiku is written for The Heights Of Haiku - April 2012. The prompt for today is  Kismet.

19 comments:

  1. A beautiful message for us in your haiku. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Yeah, even I do, that keeps me happy, but wanted to look beyond that!

      Delete
  3. Very nice... Inner voice is the best Guru! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, I'll use it in a much better way in future haiku hopefully!

      Delete
  4. Excellent ~ thanks, namaste, ^_^ ~ and thanks for coming by my blog ~ enjoy the week ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it when kismet beckons. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind word at each offering,
it is in this generosity that a true sense of
belonging is born. [Lines from Rebecca's blogpost]