Monday, January 7, 2013

Silent Shores... Camera Clicks...


You skip those words that I repeat..


Every tide that comes, holds me firm..

Where I make my way midst tall coconut palms..

Silver corals, holds your name, small street..



Like waters that kiss you in the shore..

Words fall short..

Of the street that I come, has my footprints..
Of the street that I come, is the best..


Of the street that I come, feels the best..

Of the street that I come, looks the best..

Gives me the sense, of every beautiful wave..

To see a river running into vast blue sea..

Silent Shores... Camera Clicks..

Hope you liked the pictures that I clicked in Delta Beach, Back waters and Malpe Beach, all of them at a reach of 3kms from my home!
I have picked the lines from one of my old poem- Small Street..
Thank you!

3 comments:

Thank you for leaving a kind word at each offering,
it is in this generosity that a true sense of
belonging is born. [Lines from Rebecca's blogpost]